Information name: Luo Daowang teacher lectures Pangu Method II course video audio text information
Source code: 22B09091
Data Size: 93.26MB
Download method: Baidu Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Email any one of three ways
Pan Gu Method II Luo Dao Wang
The Pan Gu method originated from the minority shamans in Guangxi, and has been passed down from generation to generation within the clan, under the tutelage of Mr. Lan Lao, a Yao mage from Du\’an County, Hechi City. This method is known for its fast results, accurate strikes and overwhelming power. Many people see the introduction at a glance, the first feeling will say, evil art, on the contrary some powerful goblin ghosts, evil gods and witches, to evil to control evil. Precise strike. As the saying goes, the law is not positive and evil, people are divided into good and bad.
1-Treatment of evil people law
To violence to violence, kill the evil teachers evil spirits, scandal.
2-Release Needle Technique
This is a peculiar needle method, can make the demons and ghosts, evil people and evil teachers, can not sleep, eat, pain can not be extracted, retreat.
Can transfer the soul, back to the soul. After being pressed soul can be forced to call back the three souls and seven spirits, the soul back to the body. You can also counterattack back to the other person soul
4-Discharge the Furies
Gather the dark and ferocious fury of all things in heaven and earth and forbid them to come back to strike demons and monsters, evil teachers and evil people precisely. Let them ghost fight ghost, no peace.
5-Demolition Separation Technique
Forceful dismantling, the other party surrender, confusion, harmony, or pressure soul forbidden trapped
6-Counterattack Qiankun palm
Combination of counterattack, cracking, defense based on a combination of techniques
7 – Five Thunder Hands
In close quarters fights or to collect dreams of evil demons, fast, accurate, to solve each other, so that the evil person is duly punished
This method pulse away from the extremely strange overbearing, hand in hand a move to teach, whether men and women, white, or Buddhist practitioners can learn. There are no taboos
/Feng Shui Meaning/22B/09/22B09091. Luo Dao Wang Pan Gu Method (Phase II)
1. The Law of Healing the Wicked.1
The Law of the Wicked.docx 282.42kb
2. Needle Technique
Needle Technique.docx 128.90kb
3. Spirit Calling
Spirit Calling.docx 197.41kb
Soul Calling.mp3 138.52kb
4. The Law of Binding
The Law of Release.docx 75.29kb
The Law of Release.mp4 9.83M
5. Dismantling and Separation
Disassembly and Separation Technique.docx 136.88kb
Disassembly and Separation.mp3 652.92kb
6. Counter Strike Qiankun Palm
Counter-Strike Qiankun Hands.docx 105.03kb
Counter Strike Qian Kun Palm.mp3 540.84kb
7. Five Thunder Hands
Five Thunder Hands.jpg 3.21M
Course Introduction.docx 12.10kb
Screenshot of material.
Provide the use of the download link address, you need to understand its basic operation! If the link fails, the customer service will send you an email within 12 hours! If you don\'t know how to operate, please contact customer service and send an email.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- ------- ------------------------------------
All resources on this site belong to: Public Domain Mark 1.0
(1) All resources on this site come from the Internet or uploaded and shared by users, and this site does not own the copyright of such resources
(2) As a network service provider, Feng Shui Meaning does not have sufficient monitoring capabilities to monitor the occurrence of illegal copying and piracy. However, when the copyright owner raises an allegation of infringement and provides sufficient copyright evidence, Feng Shui Meaning is obliged to take down the pirated and illegally reproduced works and stop further dissemination
(3) Feng Shui Meaning shall not be liable for breach of contract or other legal responsibilities to the original publisher after taking appropriate measures such as taking it off the shelves to meet the conditions of the preceding paragraph, including the liability for damages to the original publisher. If the publisher is not guilty of infringement< p>If the above content violates your rights, please contact us by email: Service@fengshuimeaning.com, we will deal with it as soon as possible